Picture this: A Lego themed water park!!!
My boys literally went gaga, when they heard of waterpark and Lego in one sentence...
LEGOLAND's WaterPark boasts of 20 thrilling slides and more than 70 Lego models.
LEGOLAND WATER PARK
- Build a Raft River - a lazy river type pool, which my boys totally enjoyed.
- Duplo-Splash Safari - a water play area for the younger kids
- In the Imagination Station - there are interactive tables where kids can build stuffs
- Joker Soaker - is an interactive playground, built to get you wet (BIGTIME!)
- The Lego Wave Pool - the pool generates gentle waves for all ages.
- Older kids, would definitely have swell time trying the water park specialized tube slides such as: Red Rush, Twin Chasers, Brick Blasters, Splash and Swirl, Tidal Wave, Slide Racers
- Bring lots of sunscreen. Did I mention, how scorching hot it is?
- There are very few picnic tables and benches around. The park can get pretty much crowded; and the humid (with occasional thunder storms) Malaysian weather doesn't help much, I really recommend you rent a cabana.
A half day cabana rental costs MYR150, while a day rental costs MYR280. I know it is somewhat expensive, but it was so worth it.
THE "Elephant" CABANA
Price is inclusive of Cabana rental, with mini refrigerator, electric fan, safety deposit box, 2 lounge chair, 2 lounge bed, 2 huge Legoland towels, 10 bottled drinks and wifi. There was also a host ready to assist the Cabana guests for food orders and other needs.
I had a lovely time in the Cabana, while the boys ran wild all over the park.
- Best to come on a weekday to avoid the crowd. I also noticed it was less crowded in the mornings, so best if you can come early.
(Photo grab from Legoland Malaysia website.)
- We bought our water park tickets through the Legoland Malaysia website. The site has regular promotions such as combo-tickets and special rates online and advance purchases.
Also planning to visit the Legoland Theme Park, check out our Legoland adventure here: Legoland Theme Park, consider also staying at the Legoland Hotel.