(Unfortunately they don't allow photography inside the IOSL, succeeding pictures are photo grabs from the IOSL website)
Images of Singapore Live (IOSL) is housed in the same building as the Madame Tussaud Museum. IOSL used to be the Images of Singapore, but was enhanced to incorporate live actors in their program.
IOSL transports guests back in time. Here you get to see real actors, with the help of special effects and compelling backdrop the story of how Singapore came to be one of the most powerful nation we know today.
This is a one of kind attraction, that showcase how Singapore transformed from a small fishing village to a first world country.
Inside the IOSL complex, you will see:
- Singapore Dock - Quayside Walk
- Four Winds Trading Company
- Malay Fishing Village
- Commercial Square
- Jubilee Cinema (which was my favorite)
- Television shop (showing footages of Singapore in 1945 and 1965)
- the Miracle of Singapore (a visual interpretation of Singapore's success)
- the Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride (a boat tour of Singapore's best loved attractions and land marks)
A visit to the IOSL is highly recommended.
For ticketing and additional information on IOSL,
please visit their website at: IMAGES OF SINGAPORE LIVE.