If the answer is to have some family fun with your kids, then this itinerary could be a good start for you.
DAY I (DISNEY LAND)
- 10AM - HongKong International Airport (HKIA) arrival. Would take you 30 minutes or less to clear immigration, especially if you are travelling light, but takes more if you have kids and alot of checked-in baggage. We bought our HK sim cards near the arrival area before heading to the taxi stand.
- 11AM - Boarded taxi to HK Disneyland (take the green taxi it is cheaper, cost us 100HKD - 2adults+2kids with 2 baggages)
- 12NN - Checked in at HK Disneyland Hollywood Hotel
- 1PM - HK Disneyland Park (had lunch at the Main Street Corner Cafe - fantastic seafood ramen meal - must try!)
- PARADE - SHOWS - RIDES - CHARACTER GREETINGS AND MORE RIDES
- 8PM - Fire works (we were so busy, we forgot to eat, so we just grabbed some delicious looking pastries from the Market House Bakery - yummy!)
- 9PM - Back to hotel to re-charge
DAY II (DISNEY LAND / MUSEUM)
- 7AM - Early start, day 2 is loaded!
- 730AM - Breakfast at Cafe Mickey
- 830AM - Some swimming at the HKDL Hollywood Hotel Piano Pool
- 930AM - Toured HKDL Hollywood Hotel grounds
- 10AM - Hotel check out (we left our stuffs at the hotel concierge and headed to HKDL park)
- 1015 - HKDL PARK PART II (souvenir shopping time)
- 3PM - Picked up our luggage and left HKDL for TST Kowloon Island. We took the taxi going to TST for convenience. It would be difficult to carry our luggage with tired complaining kids.
- 4PM - Check in YMCA Hotel TST (very nice - see separate blog on YMCA)
- 6PM - HK Arts Museum and HK Space Museum - just across YMCA
- 7PM - Dinner (so tired we ended ordering room service)
(NAN-LIAN / CHI LIN NUNNERY / TRAM / MTR, OPEN TOP BUS AND STAR FERRY EXPERIENCE / THE PEAK AND MADAME TUSSAUD)
- 9AM - McDonalds Breakfast
- 930AM - Nan Lian Garden and Chi Lin Nunnery (via MTR from TST alighted at Diamond Hill) - try eating at their vegetarian restaurant...
- 11AM - The Peak - lower terminus (from Diamond Hill to Central)
- 12NN - The Peak via the Peak Tram (must try)
- 1PM - Madame Tussaud (good for picture taking).
- 3PM - Back to YMCA (to Central MTR station via open top bus. This is a must try - the kids were ecstatic! From Central we took the Star Ferry and ended at the Harbour City Center. The kids were overjoyed to see HK's ToyKingdom - and yes we ended buying toys there too!).
- 5PM - KFC dinner, then back to base camp
DAY IV (OCEAN PARK)
- 8AM - Central via Star Ferry
- 9AM - Bus to Ocean Park
- 10PM - Ocean Park (we had lunch at the Panda Cafe, but was not satisfied with the service nor the food)
- RIDES - SHOWS - RIDES - SHOWS - RIDES - RIDES - SHOWS
- 4PM - Left the OP and back to base camp
- 530PM - Dinner at Charlie Brown's Cafe
- 7PM - Sneaked out - left the kids with their father and went shopping :)
DAY V (FREE TIME)
- 8AM - Breakfast at the hotel (Mall Cafe)
- 9AM - Kowloon Park (This is actually very good. I recommend you try this - free and fun, your kids are sure to have fun!)
- 1030AM - HK Museum of History
- 12NN - HK Science Museum (my family loves museum)
- 2PM - Late lunch at TGIF
- 330PM - Some more pasalubong shopping at Koi Kei, then back to hotel to rest a bit
- 5PM - Off to the airport via taxi (taking the cab rather than taking the MTR or the hotel bus proves to be more convenient and economical if you are with kids and baggages)
- 6PM - HKIA
- 8PM - Back to Manila
See related article on travelling HK with kids - "Hong Kong with kids in tow".