To celebrate my son's 11th birthday, we booked a Two Bedroom Suite at the Makati Diamond Residences.
No wonder, the room took a while to finish -
My son's birthday surprise :P
The room was nicely decorated ~
Our accommodation is a two bedroom suite, linked by a seating area.
One of the two (2) bathrooms (no need to rush while doing your thing)
My comfortable staycation bed ~
Guests staying at one bedroom suites or higher has Club Lounge access (open from 6am to 10pm) Amenities and services include:
- Complimentary food and beverage privilege (breakfast from 6am-10am; evening cocktails from 5pm-7pm; refreshments, including beer, coffee/tea, chilled juices and soda from 6am-10pm)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Local calls
- Welcome drinks and snacks
- Access to the business center and health club amenities, including indoor lap pool and fitness center and TRX sudio
- Shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room for two (2) hours, including use of tablets and laptop inside the Club Lounge
- Private cinema access (for those staying in a two bedroom suite and loft units)
Guest have multiple dining options using the Dining Card, which allows guest dining choices outside the hotel. Check this link for additional information ~ Makati Diamond Residences Dining Card
- My family enjoyed our stay at the Makati Residences. We had a comfortable and relaxing, worry free staycation.
- Location is A+ (30m to Greenbelt, 500m to Landmark and Glorietta area).
- Very good and amiable staff made our stay extra memorable.
- Unfortunately we were not able to explore the business center and health club amenities as we only stayed overnight and there was also so much to do outside the hotel.
For booking and inquiries, please visit Makati Diamond Residences webpage ~ Makati Diamond Residences
Makati Diamond Residences
118 Legazpi Street, Legazpi Village Makati
Trucklines: +632 3170099 or +632 8789699