March 7, 2013

A Perfect Family Holiday in(n) Clark

It was a perfect pre-New Year holiday for us at Holiday Inn at Clark Pampanga.  My boys rocked the place and we had a splendid good bonding time!

The room we stayed in was just basic, but the warm service of the staff spelled the difference.


 


Picture perfect decorations!  My kiddo simply enjoyed posing...


What can I say my boy loves the camera!

Kuya's early morning dip :) brrr!!!
 
 
My boys spent hours at the hotel pool, game room and kiddie play room. I was not surprised my youngest threw a drama when it was time to leave.
 
The trick is on the wrist!  Kuya won the game like a pro...



 
Love, love, love Holiday Inn Clark Pampanga!
 
 
Sightseeing/Attractions Tip: (1) Must visit Zoocobia and Paradise Ranch (2) For PX shopping head straight to Puregold. We dropped by other duty free shops, but were dismayed by the lack/quality of items sold. Save time and head straight to PG. (3) Breakfast at Mequeni was perfect. Indeed the best breakfast in Clark Pampanga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!