March 3, 2013

F1 Hotel at the Fort Taguig

 
 
The first hotel in Global City Taguig, hence its name F1 Hotel is located along the 32nd street BGC across St. Lukes Hospital.
 
My family and I stayed in one of F1 hotel's deluxe room for New Year's Eve 2012. 
 
The hotel was fairly new. The room size was adequate with just enough space for my kids to run around.  The room was also equiped with 32 inch LCD TV and ipod dock, that kept my boys entertained and busy as they wait for Santa to show up.
 
The matress were heavenly.  Good night sleep indeed!

My youngest putting the matress to the sleep test!  I guess this one wont be able to wait for Santa afterall.
 
 
 
The Bath was immaculately clean.

 
 
The room also has a sitting area, my boys tried this one as well.
Comfy,  perfect sitting for some choco and chocolate cake.
 
Would have easily given this hotel a 9, if not for an unattended request. 

Before leaving the hotel for some last Christmas shopping, we requested for tone down and room cleaning service through housekeeping.  However, when we got back we were dismayed to see the room as we left it.  Raised my brows a bit since I was expecting better service from a Best Western Premier hotel.  Oh well canb't have it all.

Location - 8
Food - 9
Room - 9
Service - should improve

Best Western Hotel F1 is located at 32nd Street Bonifacio Global City
Telephone: (63.2) 928.9888
Fax: (63.2) 928.1888
Email: inquiry@bwpf1hotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!