February 14, 2015

BDJ -All Things Kawaii (January and February 2015



What is Kawaii?
 
KAWAII is Japanese for "radiant face"
It is all about being lovable, cute and adorable!
 
I was so happy to receive BDJ's first beautybox for 2015, simply titled "Kawaii".
 
 
Just look at these loots!
 
I am so loving this box.  Everything in it is full sized :P
  


Here is what's inside:

1. Sunkiller Perfect Strong Plus, 30ml (P495)

Just perfect for the coming summer month! It has super UV-blocking abilities that stays on skin longer. It is also waterproof and sweat proof.  So awesome this product. Can't wait to give it a try.    


L-R:  Sunkiller 1. Perfect Sunblock, 2. Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Age Care, 3.Lucido-L-Styling Milk Airy and 4. Lucido-L-Treatment Oil Perm.


2. Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Age Care, 300ml (P419)

I have heard of this product before and I am happy to get a sample to test before actually buying.  This product boasts as being the first water based make-up remover. It is gentle on skin and helps boost skin repair. 


3. Lucido-L Styling Milky Air, 70ml (P295)

Another product I have been hearing of lately is Lucido-L, another brand I have been wanting to test.  Lucido-L Styling Milk Air is a leave on hair treatment, for conditioning and styling hard to manage mane (like mine). I am so using this one.  I also love that it comes in a fruity floral fragrance.

4. Lucido-L Treatment Oil Perm, 50ml (P295)
The Lucido L Treatment Oil in an overnight hair treatment for permed and colored hair, to keep it soft and curly.  


I was also happy to see a BDJ box returning product, Pixy. 



T-B: 5. Pixy Blush-on and 6. Pixy Eye Shadow


5. Pixy Blush-on, 3.5g (P345)
6. Pixy Eye Shadow, 2.8g (P315)
 
This brand, I have tested before.  It is easy to apply and blends well with my skin tone.  It is also handy and chick. However, it doesn't last very long and would need constant retouch about every 3 hours.

 

L-R: 7. Pixy Coverlast and 8. Pixy Two Way Cake Fit


5. Pixy Coverlast, 10g (P325)

Pixy promises a long lasting powder foundation with Coverlast, that hides blemishes, for a smooth and even look. It also controls oil and shine.  I think I am going to try this first.

6. Pixy Two Way Cake Fit, 12.5g (P275)

Another Pixy item in the box is Pixy Two Way Cake Fit.  You can use it wet for more coverage or dry for a more natural look.  This product contains squalane, found to keep skin soft and supple.


VERDICT

BDJ continues to impress.   I am really happy with the items I got.  This month's box total costs three times the subscription cost I paid for.  No wonder BDJ boxes are always sold out.

If you are interested on BDJ boxes, check out their webpage here: BDJ Beauty Box


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!