December 16, 2013

Glamour Box - Oh, La, La (happy)!!! - Santa's Secret (December 2013)


 

 
I have a penchant for nice deals and offers and was easily gravitated to a blog on a gift box containing surprise beauty product items.  
 
I decided on getting Glamour Box (GB) over BDJ Box based on reviews I have read on the net. 
 
Transacting was easy, I opted for online card payment and received my package 3 days after, as promised.
 
I was so, so excited to open my box!
 
The box looked elegant and expensive; and it was heavy..., I can't wait to see what is inside.
 


 
My box contains five (5) items and two (2) gift fillers.
  • Face 2 Change CC cream by Holika Holika (I was a little disappointed that it was just a sampler size - see the black tube in the picture? I haven't tried this yet.).  Full size 50ml tube, costs P855
  • Pure Mellow Multi-Puff also by Holika Holika (used for face application of cream type beauty products) - costs P265 (quite expensive for such a small face puff.
  • Only Imagine perfume by Avon - Full size 50ml costs P1500 (This I love!!!  Scent stays on and lasts for more than 8 hours. I saw it on an Avon catalogue and really costs P1500)
  • Bath Cream by The Cream Factory - Full size 768ml costs P699 (I was hesitant to use it at first, but when I finally got to try it,  I was 101% sold...)
  • Kitchen Fragrance by Zen Zest (again a sampler size) - Full size 250ml costs P250 (they sent me a choco cappuccino scent, I tried it in my kitchen - it was okay, but I am not a fan, it was a little too overwhelming - smelled like real cappuccino spilled on my rugs).
Add on fillers:
  • Skincare samples
  • Fashion Necklace by Fabulosa 







VERDICT - Not bad for P595 box subscription. 

I love my Avon "Only Imagine" perfume and The Cream Factory's "Bath Cream".  I hope GB sends more of these stuffs instead of sampler and gift fillers. 

Can't wait for my January GB!!!  More on Glamour Box, please follow this link ~ www.glamourbox.ph.





 

1 comment:

  1. I finally got to use the Face 2 Change CC cream by Holika Holika. Not a fan of this product. I recently bought color corrector cream from Avon which I really liked. Avon's 18g CC cost about P400 but really so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know your thoughts!