December 16, 2013

Toy-Con 2012

 
 
The visit to a Toy Congress (Toy-Con) is like entering a humongous playground cum toy store!  An entire afternoon is not enough if your are with children. 
 
My boys (including my husband) were thrilled with the sight of their favorite toys in extra large sizes!
 
Top favorites were the Transformers, the Philippine Map made entirely of Lego and Mr. Potato Head (my youngest can't resist a picture opportunity) !!!
 



There are plenty of activities inside, such as various live shows, raffles and games; characters' meet and greet; and sample toys for the kids (and kids at heart) to try and enjoy before buying.

CAUTION. Toys are sold at discounted prices, but still not cheap. It your kids can't be told that you are just looking, and not buying, I suggest you skip this activity and go elsewhere. 

Toy-Con is an regular event.  Check out this link for the 2013 Toy-Con schedule.

1 comment:

  1. We also had a blast on our visit. I even enjoyed purchasing something for myself too:-) I just hope there will be more booths next time like the events on previous years.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know your thoughts!