Jannah Glycel is more than just a beach house, it was our Guimaras' home for 3D/2N.
Jannah Glycel Beach Resort is an affordable comfort in the heart of rustic Guimaras.
- Rooms are adequate and clean. Beds comfortable.
Air-conditioning was perfect.
- Television signal good and channel options varied.
- Staff were awesome. Anna especially tries hard to satisfy all our request.
- However, only towel (clean and soft though) and soap were offered. No shampoo, lotion, so don't forget to bring yours.
- There is also no refrigerator inside the room, but the resort has a water dispenser at the dining hall.
- There are also slight problems with the water fixtures, poor water pressure through the sink faucet and toilet flush, hot and cold water was a bit difficult to mix.
- Poor cellphone signal (We have Sun, Smart and Globe, Globe was the only one working), but this was expected as we are in the middle of an island.
- Food does not come with our room package. Average meal price is at P150, with the Chef's Recommendation at P250 (The Chef's Recommendation comes with soup, softdrinks and dessert).
These were, however, no big deal for us and we still managed to enjoy our stay.
View of the beach!
Jannah Glycel's beautiful garden!
VERDICT: We had a lovely stay at Jannah Glycel. The sound of the waves is truly relaxing. It was quite a distance away (about 33km) from Jordan Wharf. But the view makes up of the long travel.
The resort is serene and peaceful, with a breath taking beach as our backdrop and the sound of the waves as our background music~ breath taking.
For inquiries and reservations, please visit their website:
Talisay Nueva Valencia Guimaras
Telephone Number: +63 (033) 582-1003 / 09292816498