The location is superb, it is located just across Iloilo's shoppers' paradise: the SM Iloilo and the Plazuela; And a short jeepney ride away night-owls' hangout, SmallVille and Iloilo's newest park, the River Esplanade.
Our room is cozy with a window opening to SM Iloilo below.
- There is a mini kitchen with sink and an operational microwave oven.
- There are 2 beds in the room (which is their standard set up) ~ a queen size and a single bed, both were very comfortable.
- TV has cable with plenty of channels to choose from.
- Bathroom is clean and spotless, with very good water pressure and complete toiletries.
Injap has a pool, spa area and a gym (we were not able to visit the spa and gym since we were only there for 1 night)
Our room package came with free set breakfast at the Horizon Café, located at the 21st floor of Injap. Food was so-so, but that was okay, since it is just free. The view from the Horizon Café, however, was splendid.
- Book Injap directly through their website, I have checked the other websites and found Injap direct to be the most economical. I am not sure, if I got our Injap accommodation on promo, but I only paid P1250 for 2 pax.
- There is a Travellers Lounge at SM Iloilo, you can take a shuttle from there going to the airport and save about P400 bucks on taxi ride.
Injap is a value for money hotel and is perfect for an overnight in Iloilo. If you are heading to Iloilo or looking for a half-way house to Guimaras, Injap is highly recommended.
For additional inquiries, please check their website here: INJAP TOWER HOTEL
You may also want to check the rest of our adventure to beautiful Iloilo and captivating Guimaras:
Part I - GUIMARAS - ILOILO TRIP
Part II - GUIMARAS - ILOILO TRIP