December 11, 2014

BDJ - CoverGirl Exclusive (December 2014)


My December BDJ box finally came, after being delayed by Typhoon Ruby.  


I checked-out (did the usual shaking and weighing) the box and found it a tad lighter than the previous beauty boxes I have received.  

I opened my box half-hearted (wishing full instead of sampler sized products).  Lo and behold, I saw the COVERGIRL logo.




    
This month's beauty box is a CoverGirl Exclusive  - now this is what I meant by coming back, and with vengeance.  A rush of blood came rushing back my face!  This is by far the best BDJ Box I have received. Talk about saving the best to end the year.    


So here is what's inside:


1. TruBlend Liquid Makeup, 30ml (P645).  It is a liquid foundation that provides smooth full coverage for a flawless natural look.




2. TruBlend Pressed Powder, 11ml (P425).  Has a silky- smooth formula that blends beautifully with all skin tones, perfect for a natural, fresh, no make-up look.




3. Cheekers Blush, 3g (P395). A portable mini-compact blusher that gives you a natural rosy silk flush (will only be available in stores on Feb 2015).






4. Smoky Shadow Blast, 4.6g (P525). For smoky-dramatic eyes in an instant. 




5. LashBlast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara, 12g (P595). It is a super-volumizing fiber-stretched mascara formula with an oversized brush that guarantees to make your lash bigger, fuller and more dramatic. 




VERDICT:



My entire box value is over P2,500!
This box alone is so worth, my last four (4) months subscription.   
I love CoverGirl and BDJ!! 





Two words:  Awesome!  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!