September 24, 2014

BDJ - Beauty Innovations (September 2014)

This month's box theme is all about new products from trusted brands: Godiva, Pond's, Cream Silk, Dove, Jergens, Beach Hut and Fanny Serrano (FS) cosmetics (this is the first time I have heard of FS makeup, but Mr.  Fanny Serrano is a trusted icon in show business, so I guess that counts).


I anxiously opened my box  and was delighted to see the contents.

What's inside:

1. Godiva Cleansing Kit
a. Whitening Facial Wash, 50ml costs P85
b. Whitening Toner, 60ml costs P60 


I am not a fan of whitening products, but I am willing to give Godiva facial wash and toner  a try.  These products promise to give gentle skin cleansing.  

2. Pond's Dewy Rose Gel, 10g costs P150


Another whitening product included in the box.  This whitening formula is infused with Rose Lumiere Serum that goes deep into the skin to lighten dark spots. It also smoothens your pores from the outside for a rosy feel and look.

3. Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioner, 180ml costs P134 each.  This product has 4 variants, the box came with 2 variants.
These are formulated with  Vita-boost complex that penetrate hair strands to help nourish it from within.


4. Dove Intense Repair Daily Hair Vitamins, 6ml 6 capsules pack costs P75. This hair treatment is infused with Vitamin E and botanical extract and helps lock in nourishment in your hair.


5. Jergens Moisture Pack
a. Jergen's Ultra Healing Lotion, 100ml costs 88
b. Jergen's Daily Moisture Lotion, 200ml costs P153



My mom loves Jergens.  As I child, I would recall going to my parent's room and pour a generous amount on my palm and apply it all over my body and my dolls (come on, I know you are guilty of using mommy's stuffs too).  I am so excited to have gotten these as part of my box.   I liked that now, Jergen's has a more improved formula Hydralucence Blend for deep skin hydration, Silk Protein and Citrus Extract for a more silky and smooth feel.

6. Beach Hut Clear Spray, 180ml costs P390.

This product allows a more convenient way of applying sun protection less the greasy / sticky lotion after feel  (I had an urge to go beach bumming all of a sudden, hehehe).

7. Fanny Serrano Cosmetics (FS)
a. FS Single Eye Shadow, 4g costs P150
b. FS Gel Liner, 5 ml costs P299




I am more excited about the Gel Liner as the traditional ones tend to be difficult to use and apply.  This one comes in a cheek/elegant bottle with a free applicator brush, sweet!  

Approximate value of this month's box is P1700.   With mostly full sized items from known brands, BDJ surely delivered this September.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!