April 27, 2014

Glamour Box - Perfectly Pristine (April 2014)

For April 2014, Glamour box gifted subscribers with essentials that aim to restore your hair and skin's natural beauty.
 
 
As always, I giddily opened my GB box, as soon as I got it.  Grinning from ear-to-ear, I excitedly unopened the box and inspected the content.  Inside April's box are eight (8) items and three (3) fillers.
 
  • Bare Natural's the Mane Event Nourishing Hair Mask in Oat Protein Macadamia Nut and Argan Brazilian - Full size 130g cost P380. I tried it already and I could feel the difference on my hair (smells so good too).
  • Bare Natural's Sexy Back Scrub with Sacha Inchi Oil - Full size 130g cost P290. It is back scrub enriched with special oil to make your back smooth and sexy (this, I must try, as soon as I find someone to do it on me).
  • Seba Med - Full size 200ml cost P425 (but they only sent a tiny 20ml).  I just have to say (again) that I so hate such small samplers (I don't know why they even bother sending - package is too small to say if it works on you or not).   It is an anti-dandruft shampoo - will have no use for this one. NEXT please...
  • Belo Intensive Whitening Bar - Full size 65g cost P59.75.  I am not a Belo product user, so this is a perfect opportunity for me to test one.
  • Avon Skin So Soft Fast Hydration Body Gel Lotion - Full size 250ml cost P330.  I placed it by my bedside table.  I love the scent and the guide card says it instantly hydrates & revitalized your skin.  
  • Vanilla & Co. Moisturizing Witch Hazel Beauty Tonic - Full size 150ml cost P199.  I got 50-60ml sampler (I am not so sure of the size, the bottle doesn't say actual size) I have not yet tried this one, but I think this is absolutely timely for summer.  My skin is in need of all the protection it can get from the scorching Mr. Sun.  This one went straight to my office make-up kit.
  • Venus & Mars Naturals Smooch Lip Detox SPF15 - Full size 10g cost P205.  This one came in, in such perfect timing.  My lips were feeling rather sunburnt from our recent beach frolicking and just as I saw this balm I applied it on my lips right away.  The balm has just enough menthol to cool my lips.  It becomes a bit greasy after, but doesn't leave a bad taste.  I have been using it for 3 days now and it does real good to my lips.
  • Zen Zest Anti Mosquito Room Fragrance - Full size 250g cost P250.  Sample size included in the box is 50ml.  I have no use of it right now.  There are no mosquitoes at home, but this would definitely be part of my "to bring item" in our next trip.
  • Add Ons:
    • CLEAN Fragrance Shower Fresh - smells really good, but quite expensive (30ml cost P2000).   
    • ALOE DERMA Pure Aloe Vera Gel - a multi-purpose gel which gives relief to sunburn, minor cuts, wounds, insect bites and even acne (Full size 114g cost 460).   
    • VALDA Pastilles - chewable pastilles for instant fresh breath (Full size 50g).  Cool!
Mission Complete: April 2014 GB unboxed!!!!
 
Compare Glamourbox and BDJ April 2014 gift boxes and tell me what you think!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!