September 25, 2012

Mothers' Day Treat at Kimberly Hotel Tagaytay

 
We were looking for a quiet place to relax and enjoy Mothers' Day in Tagaytay and found just that in Kimberly Hotel.
 
The hotel is tucked some 3-4 minutes away Tagaytay's busy Aguinaldo highway. 
 
It is not crowded nor noisy, which means honest to goodness relaxation time for you and your family. 
 
We stayed in a premier room with 2 queen beds. 
 
Room is clean and lived up to our expectations. The free buffet breakfast was just okay for me, but my dad loved it and went back for more than his usual servings.

We were greeted by Mr. Crab.  My youngest was so thrilled to see it.  He got a little upset, when I told him I will be needing Mr. Crab in the bathroom soon.

The hotel has a pool.  The size was good enough, however, I was dismayed that it wasn't heated. 

The cold water ain't stopping my boys though!!!

There is a play ground at the back of the hotel. This kept my kids occupied for a full hour. 

Kimberly unlike most Tagaytay hotels has the luxury of space.  My kids enjoyed running around the well manicured lawn.

a better view of the play ground

There are so many things to do inside this hotel,  you need not leave the hotel to enjoy Tagaytay.  There is also a fitness and recreation center at the hotel's ground floor, which guests may use for free.
 
 
 
The hotels lobby is huge with high ceiling. 


with my boys and pretty balikbayan tita
 
We love Kimberly Hotel!
 
Hotel Kimberly TagaytayBrgy. Kaybagal, Amadeo Road
Tagaytay City, Philippines

Tel: (63-2) 521 1888
Fax: (63-2) 526 7270

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!