What to do on a long holiday-weekend?
Yup, you got that one right: A family staycation at one of Ortigas premier hotels~
We booked ourselves a corner Deluxe Room.
The room is spacious (about 50sqm.), enough for my boys to run and play around.
You don't get this much space abroad.
The room has a floor to ceiling window that overlooks the hotel pool (which it shares with Holiday Inn hotel next door).
My son, found his spot. He claimed this comfortable side chair with foot stool for watching TV.
There is a 42inches LED TV hooked to good selection of local and international channels (obviously ours was tuned to the Nick and Disney channel the entire time).
Complimentary coffee and tea
Huge bathroom, with a separate shower and bath tub.
Yes, there is bidet
Bath robe and a safety box, completes the room.
- Location is A+. We love that it has a direct access to Robinson's Galleria mall.
- Service is great as expected of an IHG hotel. Staff are amiable and efficient.
- Our room is spic-and-span. However, age is catching up and would soon require renovation and probably some upgrade, I remember the last time we've stayed at his hotel and it was immaculately clean, smells new too.
- Buffet breakfast is good with a wide selection of food, but fails in comparison to our previous visit.
- Overall it is a nice family hotel. We would love to come stay again, just by its location alone.
For reservations and inquiries, please visit their website: