July 27, 2015

BDJ - Bioderma: Laboratoire Dermatologique (June 2015)


I have been saying time and time again, how I hate sampler sized products in beauty boxes.  Why bother with products are too small to test, to say if they work or not.

June's BDJ is light weight ~  that I was no longer surprised to see how small the contents were. 

I understand that Bioderma is an expensive product, but packing  samplers for subscribers is so disappointing.





Will not say anything more, just check out these pictures to see for yourself.








The box' lone saving grace is this The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain (P795).  I was glad it was there. I took it, placed in my make-up kit and tossed the rest.

Interested in a BDJ Box? 

Check out the BDJ Box website for subscription information: BDJ BOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!