May 19, 2013

It's a Small World

 
I love dolls!  A visit to Hong Kong Disneyland's "It's a Small World" attraction was my kind of thing.  I am not really sure, however, if my boys enjoyed the show as much as I did :P
 
 
The set up was just amazing!  There must have been hundreds of dolls making up these collections. 
 
 
The dolls (wearing costumes representing nationalities of people from the different parts of the world) twirl and dance around an elaborate podium with cultures and customs of  various countries and continents around the globe as backdrop.
 
 

 
 
 


My favorite part of the show is ofcourse the Filipino dolls dancing to a Tagalized version of "It's A Small World".
 

 
 
 
I was sad to see the "Paalam" signage!   I honestly wanted more... :C
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!