December 12, 2015

Pinto Art Museum ~ World Class Art Museum


 
WARNING:  This post is picture heavy (this blogger had the hardest time ever to decide which pictures to post ~ :P )

 
Truth be told, Pinto Art Museum is more than just a museum!  It is living and breathing work of ART!  It is an amazing place, full of exceptional art pieces that made my eyes pop out of excitement.
 
Pinto Art Museum is a 1.3 hectare lot area, with about six huge galleries, a chapel, vast gardens (including a sculpture garden and a full size pool) and cafĂ©  ~ perfect for an all day "all you can shoot selfies".      
 
 
Now for the art pieces I love...
 
This collection titled, "Transient Present" is by Ms. Sandra Fabie-Gfeller.  Me and my friends love the movements, lines and color of her paintings. 
 
 
 
 
 
 Another favorite piece is this eccentric chair.   I so love this picture too.
 
 
This is my favorite of the sculptures adorning Pinto's garden.  I was really awed, when I saw there is an actual sculpture of a baby inside this mother's womb.  
 
 
 

 Yes, a jaw dropping piece - this one!  The sculptor used mesh and wire and created "LOVE".

 
 
This painting entitled "Karnabal" is 12 feet high and 40 feet wide, it took 16 painters (who call themselves Salingpusa) to finish it.  
 
 
 

 
Found these  pieces ingenious and clever.  I really want them in my garden!
 

 
 
 
 
What about a wall size window that opens to a beautiful garden :P  
 
 
 
 
My and my girls! 
 
 
 

 
My handsome hubby, just so "into" the moment...  Pinto has that effect on people.     
 

MamaSpeaks highly recommends a visit to the PINTO ART MUSEUM Schools should even consider bringing their field trips here for art appreciation.
 
 
PINTO ART MUSEUM
is located at 1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights, Antipolo, Rizal.
The museum is Tuesdays through Sundays
9 am to 6pm.
 
Ticket prices
 P180 for regular ticket
P150 for senior citizens and PWD with valid IDs
P100 for children and students with proper school IDs

 For inquiries on pre-nuptial and other events inquiries, please look for Mrs. Jenny Villanueva  at 
6971015.

 
TIPS: 
  1. Pinto Museum is huge, I suggest you wear comfortable walking shoes (rubber shoes preferably) touring the place requires a lot of walking and climbing up and down stairs. When you think you have covered all, you would be surprised there are more galleries in the lower grounds waiting to be discovered.
  2. Bring a change of clothing, face cloth and water. 
  3. Try to visit on a weekday (as it tends to be crowded during weekends).
  4. And lastly don't forget your camera (oh and make sure your battery is full charged). 
 

19 comments:

  1. I would also love to have my photo taken while seating on that eccentric chair too! That's so cool =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute right? Me and my girlfriends had so much fun posing seated on this chair.

      Delete
  2. Hello There! Thank you for the virtual tour on Pinto Art Museum. It's nice to see those beautiful art pieces of painting and sculpture. I personally love the mesh and wire created love piece. :) xx

    Aubrey | http://inmyhappypill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These artists are so creative, there so many art pieces on display at Pinto Art Museum, saying I am unable to post them all.

      Delete
  3. thanks for this. surely another place to visit especially now that the boys are home for their Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinto Art is a place worth visiting. So many things to see.

      Delete
  4. Just curious, is it indoors or outdoors? Why the need for change of clothing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie it is a huge complex. It has open sculpture gardens and a number of galleries that requires changing buildings, lots of walking and going up and down stairs ~ it could be tiring.

      Delete
  5. Interesting place to check out with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rowena, try check it out if you have time. The Place is really wonderful!

      Delete
  6. Great place, I myself would have hundreds of pictures taken there, haha. I would love to have a chair like that as an accent chair in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice chair huh? Sad I wasn't able to get the name of the artist who made it. I like it too.

      Delete
  7. Looks like they have lots of photo worthy spots and pieces of art here. I'll make it a point to visit this place when in Antipolo. Thanks for sharing and the tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lei, I highly recommend a trip to Pinto Art Museum if your heading to Antipolo.

      Delete
  8. I've heard about this museum from friends, and we'd love to go there next time. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice place to spend a day. I am glad I was able to be of help.

      Delete
  9. I understand why you found it hard to choose which pictures to post! That place looks so lovely -- the pieces are truly masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sis! You are absolutely right. Pinto Museum is really picture perfect!

      Delete
  10. I want to visit this museum. Hopefully soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know your thoughts!