We are frequent Tagaytay travelers, but this is the first time we have actually stayed at Taal Vista.
We got a Premier room at the Lake Wing with a grand view of the Taal Lake.
Reviews weren't exaggerating, when they said it is a long walk to the Lake Wing of the hotel, but it was well worth the extra walk. It was a cozy room with a balcony with Taal Volcano as the backdrop!
A sip of a regular 3-in-1 coffee, almost tasted brewed (hahaha!) and expensive, while seated at the balcony!
|Who cares about the room, when you have this as your view?|
|Bed was comfortable, but not heavenly...|
|They could have done a lot better in terms of toiletries... Ace Suites were way better than this!|
Also their towels are quite worn out and needed replacement.
|Bathroom is 3 way - I am not a fan though! It has no door (I honestly thought it must have broken and instead of repairing management decided to just take it out :P)!|
The shower, sink and toilet were separated only by smoked-glass doors.
- LOCATION - Perfect
- SERVICE - AAA+++ Check-in and check-out were a breeze, Staff were all very attentive and efficient!
- PRICE - On the expensive side
- ROOM - Average
- GROUNDS - The hotel grounds is expansive. Garden is well manicured, picture perfect and overlooks Taal Volcano.
- AMENITIES - There is an outdoor pool, gym, kids' play room and activity/game room, however, these were all located on the old wing (it was quite a walk from where we were staying - it was really far!) of the hotel. Never got to try any of them.
- FOOD - Just good. I was expecting better :P
The location makes up for the little peeves. I don't mind staying again and paying a little extra just for the view, which was really breathtaking especially on a clear sunny morning.
Taal Vista Hotel is located at Kilometer 60, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
Contact Number: +63 (2)917-8225 and +63 (46) 413-1000