June 19, 2013

KidsVille @ Podium Mall

 
My kids had swell fun playing adults at Podium Mall's KidzVille
 
The toys were made child size and were so cute. I found myself having fun time as well! 
 
It was a worthwhile bonding activity playing pretend with my boys!
 
 
 
playing a super hero (inside Superman's telephone booth)
 

 
a school bus sits right next to a school house


 
my boys playing mechanics this time





 
this fireman rushing via a firepole!




 
At the farm house - the boys got to feed the animals and ride them at the same time.
 




a grocery store, stocked with groceries and produce, was one my kid's favorite zones.
 

how much for the peanuts, mom?

 
the streets of kidsville - no worries no fast moving cars



playing medics

all healthy!!!


 
my eldest loves building stuffs!




All these playing made me hungry.  What's cooking son?
 


The kids had so much fun - playing adults at KidzVille.
 
We would definitely be back.
 
 
KidzVille is located at the 4F Podium Mall, ADB Avenue Pasig City.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!