April 16, 2013

A Charming Country Styled Hotel called Camp John Hay Manor

I have always wanted to stay at Camp John Hay Manor (CJHM) eversince I can remember.  I wanted to see first hand what so many, have been raving about. 

That opportunity finally came last Holy Week, when my family decided to do a North Luzon road trip, with a Baguio stop over before heading to Vigan.

As I was welcomed to the hotel's elegantly designed lobby - I began to see why travellers fall in love with CJHM and keeps coming back. 
 
CJHM carries with it, the charm and allure of old Baguio.

The hotel interiors ~ beautiful!

My boy doing the usual bed test!!!

 
 

Bath spic and span as expected!

 
 

Well stocked minibar. Prices surprisingy lower than what I expected.


We stayed in a forest view room, despite recommendations from bloggers to get a room with the garden view. 

I have not seen the garden at night  (although I can attest to its beauty in the morning) so I would not be able to compare, but I confess to falling in love to the tranquility of the night and spent hours looking at and smelling the pines. 

The forest view room we stayed at is located away from the lounge area near the hotel's garden (but I could hear some loud music from the hotel lobby vibrating through our room walls until almost sleeping time) I could just imagine, how loud it might have been for those with rooms facing the garden. 
 

Oh yeah, more jumping!!!


 
Loved the seating in the balcony, just perfect for an after dineer coffee with hubby as the kids cozy themselves  watching tv.
 
Price is quite steep compared to other Baguio accommodations, but a night stay is really worth it.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!