December 10, 2014

BDJ - Skin Savers (October 2014)

I am so excited to receive my October 2014 BDJ.  I knew it was special as there were two (2) boxes. 





This month's BDJ is all about maintaining your skin's youthful glow.
And youthful, glowing skin is something we all value.   

I opened the Dial box first and was happy to get full sized Dial products:
 


Dial Cleansing Pair
1. Dial Coconut Water Body Wash (473ml, Php 200)
2. Dial Coconut Water Soap (113g, Php 140 for a trio pack)


These came in so timely, as my boys' bodywash are near empty.  My boys love the smell of fresh coconut, and since these were infused with coco water I knew for a fact that it is gentle even on children's skin.  Its main ingredients Coconut water is known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes (simply put, keeping your skin hydrated).





The main box was as heavy as the first, which kept me excited. It contains three (3) full side products and three (3) expensive fillers (in tiny packaging).

My Choice Smooth Skin Pack
3. My Choice Spa Salt
(500g, Php 100)
This one is a salt scrub packed with anti-oxidants and vitamins.
4. My Choice Hand and Body Lotion (90ml, Php 70)
A creamy lotion concoction of all-natural ingredients, as well as collagen to help nourish and protect your skin from harmful free radicals.




5. Dove Hair Fall Rescue (7ml x 7 vials, Php 470)
A hair loss and hair roots strengthening treatment.  It is infused with Trichazole, Soy Protein and Ginseng that helps reduce damage to the roots. Their formula feeds vital nutrients deep inside your hair defending it from external stress and breakage.







6. Revlon ColorStay 16-Hour Eye Shadow Quad (1.9oz, Php 795)
Beautiful eye color that you can wear for up to 16 hours. This product promises a crease and smudge free, hence a fresh look when applied.




The expensive filler, which would have appreciated if they came in full or at least a week usable packaging (but I guess I am that lucky yet).

  • L'Oreal Paris Youth Duo L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Serum (30ml, Php 1500)
    L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Anti-Aging Day Cream (50ml, Php 1500)


The serum help reduces  fine lines & refines skin texture in continued 4 weeks use, while the day cream help smoothen pores and replump skin. 
 
  • Strip RPT Kit Strip Ice Cream (150ml, Php 1750)
    RELIEVE – This smoothing, calming whip delight calms your inflamed skin — perfect as a post-hair removal treatment.
  • Malin + Goetz Peppermint Body Scrub (220ml, Php 1650)
    PREVENT – With bamboo and pumice to help shed dead skin, this cooling and creamy scrub will prevent ingrown hair.
  • Malin + Goetz Ingrown Hair Cream (15ml, Php 1750)
    TREAT – It contains papaya and pineapple enzyme to eliminate ingrown hair, as well as vitamins B5 and E to repair your skin.

  • Yves Rocher Zero Blemish Gel Cream (50ml, Php 795) Product guide says it is formulated with Baikal Powder, which helps  absorb excess sebum and minimizes pores. It hydrates the skin for  full 24 hours so you don't have to worry about over drying your skin.  


My best finds this month in my BDJ Box are the Dial Cleansing Pair (We have been using the Dial Coconut Water body wash and soap and my I love how smooth and moisturized it feels right after bathing) and the Dove Hair Fall Rescue treatment (I have been using this one as well, too soon to tell if its working though).

I have also been using the Yves  Rocher Zero Blemish Gel Cream.  It smells so nice at application and I was surprise it does real wonder to your face, by protecting it from blemish and shine.  It is perfect for my combination type skin.  Now, if only they came in bigger containers. 


This month's box is all worth my P580.  


More on beauty boxes... BEAUTY BOXES.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!