I love this month's BDJ Box, and what is not to love?
Like the previous months' beauty boxes, BDJ May box is full and heavy packed with products to keep me beautiful.
The box contains body nourishing products, such as:
1. Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Whitespeed Multi-Action Whitening Serum Cream with SPF19/PA+++ (that was a mouthful), 50ml costs ~ P265
2. Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Whitespeed Multi-Action Brightening Scrub, 50ml costs ~ P84
Garnier promises fairer skin with consistent use. My mom loves whitening products, so she got these loots to go :P.
3. Colgate Optic White Plus Shine, 100g costs ~ P115 (the box contains 2 packs)
We use Colgate at home, I have seen this product line during grocery shopping and have been wanting to try it. I am happy I got them as part of my box.
The Colgate Optic White, whitens teeth by exfoliating teeth stains.
4. Aloe Derma Pure Aloe Vera Gel, 45g costs ~ P280
This is a multi-purpose gel, that helps protect your skin from dryness and irritation. It promises effective skin repair caused by sun damage such as sunburns. I can't wait to try this out.
5. Nivea 3in1 Exfoliating Wipes, 20sheets costs ~ P140.
It is an on the go facial exfoliating wipes. I have been using this product for sometime now and I can attest, how well it works in cleaning my face. My mom, had her eyes set on this loot though and It was hard to say no.
5. Assorted Dermal Mask (3 sets) costs ~ P70 each.
Another product that is part my beauty regiment are dermal masks. The Dermal Mask contains nutritional active ingredients to nourish skin and give it the perfect glow you want.
6. Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion, 85g costs ~ P675
I got two (2) mini tubes of Ultra Hydrating Lotion ~ for use head to toe use. This product is very promising, but sad to say the mini tubes, will obviously not go far.
7. FS Powder Blush, 6.2g costs ~ P350.
I have tested Fanny Serrano (FS) cosmetics before and they are comparable to imported brands. It contains Vitamin E for added hydration.
The box also contains the following sampler sachet:
Cure Natural Aqua Gel, 250ml costs ~ P1500. This gel gently exfoliates and clean skins' dead cells.
Pure Savon Rose Blend Scent & Classic Floral White/Lily Scent, 300ml costs ~P545. This body wash promises smoother skin.
Himawari Dear Beaute' Oil in Shampoo and Conditioner, 500ml costs ~ P695. This shampoo and conditioner brand contains oil to bring back moisture into your hair.
This month's box estimated cost is P1400+ is so worth my P580 subscription. Boxes starting August 2015, are priced higher at P1480, but promises double the price paid for.
Interested in a BDJ Box?
Check out the BDJ Box website for subscription information: BDJ BOX