December 19, 2014

KINDER JOY (a fascinating toy)


My 6th year old introduced me to Kinder Joy 

We were walking pass a snack bar, when he pulled me to ask, if he can get two (i.e., one for him and his "kuya" - thoughtful right?)  I looked at the item, and it seemed safe enough, so I agreed!  At careful inspection, I was surprised to learn that Kinder Joy is from the Ferrero brand. 

Kinder Joy is unique, because inside each egg is an exciting surprise.  
Look for a toy egg packaging. 


  Let's see what's inside:
  • A unique snack: a milky cream and a cocoa cream with two crispy wafer balls – and

  • A great toy in each egg.
 


The toys need to be constructed. There is an easy to follow instruction sheet, that would sometime require little adult supervision, depending on age.


My 10 year old got a top play set. 


Character Bracelet for my 6th year old.
He did this on his own and proudly displayed it for me to see.


VERDICT:

Kinder Joy is special indeed and knowing that it came from a respected brand "Ferrero", you are assured it is of high quality. 


The toys are also well made (although I don't think they are safe for very young children).  The toys were designed to make your kids think and imagine.

I am a fan of the overall concept, but I would limit the sweets in take, especially after 6pm.

Check the label and nutritional information here.




15 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanna share you this article regarding Kinder Joy. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202619757875623&set=a.4540626034199.1073741825.1247624292&type=1&theater. Please share! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mavic. Will check it out also!

      Delete
    2. Have you also heard of Egg Surprise and Kinder Joy Surprise? I have seen them in our last Singapore vacation. I initially thought Kinder Joy was one of a kind. They are also cheaper in Singapore. I got 2 box with 4 eggs each at SGD14 (roughly P30 per egg).

      Delete
  2. We prefer Kinder Egg Surprise naman but it is not yet available here so more on pasalubong lang. Medyo natatamisan ko sa Kinder Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michi, I know. I have seen the Egg Surprise in Singapore. I always thought Kinder Joy was one of a kind. They were cheaper too in SG. I was able to get 2 boxes of 4 eggs per box at SGD14 (barely 30 per piece).

      Delete
  3. My daughter love KinderJoy and generally, all toys that's inside the egg surprise. My sister recently bought a Frozen Egg Surprise and she got an Anna toy inside! She was so delighted!

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cute an Anna toy! I only have boys so they would kill me if they get anything "Frozen" they seem to hate everything "Frozen" (yup even Olaf).

      Delete
  4. We love Kinder Joy although the chocolate part lang. for us its like getting an Easter Egg all-year-round :) - edel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rei! My boys naman skip the chocolate and wants only the toys.

      Delete
  5. More than the toys we love the yummy taste of Kinder Joy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ferrero chocolates are yummy but we generally stay away from Kinder Eggs kasi palaging incomplete set nakukuha namin haha. Yung you have to buy another egg to see if it completes the toy. Hassle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I know what you mean. I can relate! My boys wont stop begging for Kinder Joy wanting to complete their sets, parang McDo and Jollibee toys lang yan sa kiddie meals - they wont stop until they get all the toys.

      Delete
  7. We also like Kinder Joy though I don't buy that much. I think it's quite expensive for a P50 treat or I think minsan less than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sis! I agree quite expensive right? Do you know they only costs about P30 each in SG? I was wondering how come our is P20 more expensive.

      Delete

Would love to know your thoughts!