Just imagine, sitting in the comfort of your chair, sipping freshly brewed coffee, as you browse through various online stores, checking out a multitude of shoe brands, styles, colors of your liking and then delivered right to your door step.
However, although online shopping is fun and easy, you should remember to exercise caution online.
- Deal only with reputable merchants/online stores.
- Research about the seller, especially if you are buying high ticket items.
- Make sure that the site is secured before making any payments.
- Keep a copy of your transaction receipts, for reference just in case.
- Check all the details in your purchase before hitting that buy button. Double check return policy and the terms and conditions of the sale.
Sharing here some of my most trusted online merchants ~ personally tried and tested.
I am a sucker for group buying sites. Where else can you get up to 70% discounts on premium items? My two favorite group buy sites are:
- CashCashPinoy - I have been a client since 2012 and I have bought a great deal of items from CashCashPinoy, from travel bags, backpack, restaurant vouchers, etc. In my 2 years buying from them, I have never experienced delayed shipment or problems with my item/s.
- DealGrocer - This site features premium items and I have used it a great deal, whenever I am in a hunt for high-end hotel accommodations.
For fashionable finds, however, I frequent:
- Zalora - I love that they have an extensive selection of children's apparel and shoes, perfect for the kiddos. Check out these trendy sneakers.
- Next in my online stores' list is Lazada. It is my go to online store for electronic items. I literally spend hours just checking out these cool gadgets.
With Online Shopping , everything is literally a click a way.