December 11, 2014

BDJ - Benefit Exclusive - Sweet Shoppe (November 2014)

First let me begin with a confession: "I am not a Benefit Cosmetics avid".    




I have mentioned in a previous post, that I would rather go for less known inexpensive local cosmetic's brands, meant for the Asian skin. That being said, I do not really dislike Benefits Cosmetics totally.  I just find it's price exorbitant, which I guess explains the  small sampler products included in the box.   Well it was not all bad, though, since samplers are easier to stash in your travel adventure kits.



 The box contains a selection of items from the Benefit's Sweet Shoppe, here is what's inside:

 1. It's Potent! Eye Cream, 14g (P1800).  It is an eye cream that helps restore skin's elasticity and protect it from free radicals. 




 2. Big Easy Complexion Perfector, 35ml 9 (P2000). It is a 2-in1 facial coverage that helps control oil, while keeping your face moisturized.



3. Posiebalm Hydrating Lip Balm, 3g (P1000). Posie balm helps hydrate and condition your lips, while giving it a hint of sweet pinkish glow.  


4. Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain, 12.5ml (P1700). A smudge proof and smooch proof formula for your cheeks and lips all day long.

5. They're Real! Push-Up Line, 1.4g (P1300). It is a water-proof, matte black gel eyeliner than can last up to 24 hours.





 6. They're Real Mascara, 8.5g (P1300). Jet black lash coverage, that can make your lashes gorgeously long and thick without clumping up together.


 7. They're Real! Eye Makeup Remover, 50ml (P1000). It is an eye make-up remover that cleanse without irritating your eyes.



  OTHER ITEMS

  • Instant Comeback Facial Serum and Total Moisture Facial Cream. These serum and facial cream helps bring back your skin youthful and natural glow, by keeping it hydrated.



  • Hello Gorgeous Voucher - Free makeupper and brow consultation at your favorite Benefit Store

HONEST VERDICT







Some of the items in this month's box were repeats of the June 2014 Box: Let the Beauty Begin!  Repeat items were the Potent Eye Cream, Big Easy Complexion Perfector and Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain.

I haven't even bothered opening the Potent Eye Cream, which means, now I have 2 unopened eye creams.


I have  finished the Big Easy Complexion Perfector in the June package and I am now using the new one (so that's good).


The June, Lollitint Lip and Cheek Stain, I have opened and used a couple of times, until my August BDJ Box came with my all time favorite, Ofra Long Lasting Lipstick.  The opened Lollitint went to my back-up, make-up kit.


Honestly,  I have not yet used most of these products.  The eyeliner, mascara, lip balm and eye make up remover are currently just hogging spaces inside my make up box (another good thing, they came in small).  

I hope December 2014 will redeem. Learn more on Beauty Boxes here:


http://juvyann19.blogspot.com/2014/07/bdj-box-let-beauty-begin-june-2014.html#uds-search-results



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!