June 13, 2015

Magnum Manila Review ~ Heaven Sent Dessert

What do you say to a Magnum Bar, with three (3) of your choice toppings, on a super hot afternoon? 
 
It was obviously a big YES (with a huge GRIN) for me and my boys. 
 
I have been wanting to try Magnum Manila's "make-your-own" ice cream bar, but the long queues is such a turn-off.  
 
We were back at SM Aura last week, and the queues were not as long ~ Yipee!
 
 
 A DIY Magnum Bar cost P100. 
 
 
 
After paying, a crew takes in your choices of three (3) toppings...
 
(Tip: There are so many toppings to choose from, if you are not certain, get the toppings labelled "best seller")
 
 
 
 You  would be asked, whether you want a vanilla or a chocolate bar; and preference of chocolate coating: dark chocolate, white chocolate or milk chocolate.  

 
 
The ice cream bar is dipped into the chocolate coating and the toppings are then sprinkled to the ice cream bar, and "tada", the bestEST Magnum Bar ever!!!
 
 
 
 My choice: vanilla ice cream, dipped in dark chocolate with almonds, marsh mallow and choco dots for toppings. 
 

 
My boy is so proud of his own ice cream creation. 
 
I guess we will be back again soon (hopefully without queues)!
 
 
 
Magnum Manila is located at the 5F Skypark, SM Aura
Check out their facebook page for details: Magnum Manila
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Naiingit ako mommy. Haha I love Magnum! Sa SM po ba 'to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy, come soon. Magnum Manila closes shop in July. They are located at the 5F of SM Aura.

      Delete
  2. Hi mommy Dulce, Magnum Manila is located at SM Aura sa BGC in. Taguig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWww sayang magsasara na daw sila this July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaycee, i was sad to hear that also. I was just happy I was able to bring my kids there before the store closes.

      Delete
  4. I love that! I was able to try it last year pa ata. I wanna go back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celerina, come soon. Magnum Manila is closing shop in July.

      Delete
  5. Sayang naman, magko close din sila agad. Sana makapunta kami dito before sila magsara..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to bring my family here as soon as possible so we don't miss this delicious treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad as the store will be closing down already huhu

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've tried that and super yum! :) Too bad they'll close already. We'll surely miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish to visit soon para man lang bago magsara makatikim kami. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to go here before it closes down. Makes me want to eat ice cream right this very minute :))

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know your thoughts!