June 12, 2013

Calda's "Big Pizza"

 
For an impromptu office birthday "merienda" for hubby - I got him this huge 36" pizza from Calda's Pizza.   This humongous pizza is just perfect for a group of 20 hungry men (and women :P).   It comes in various flavors to choose from.  To make choosing easier, Calda allows mixing of variants.  I got him Granchi and Filipiniana.
 
I am not a huge pizza fan, but the size of this pizza was just amazing - it makes me smile and so I just had to give this one a try. 
 
VERDICT - taste is nothing to rave for. It was Italian inspired, thin crust with mozzarella cheese with regular pizza toppings, unlike most pizzas , however, this one was not oily...  with its size making it extra especial.
 

P.S. Yup, while I munched on my first piece of Calda's, I can't help but wonder, how they deliver such huge pizzas (it must have been difficult not to mention dangerous to navigate Manila traffic..) and managed to fit it inside the building elevator!  Hmmnnn... that I got to see...

 
CALDA PIZZA MAKATI BRANCH
is located at # 7274 Malugay St. Collective Bldg. Makati City.
with tel. no. 478-5127

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!