September 13, 2012

Cerveseria's tasty Paella

 
I was craving for a decent meal, after a week of fast food galore and was so happy I bumped into, a group buy online offer on Cerveseria's tasty Paella...
 
The voucher says good for four,  I think they forgot to mention "provided not so hungry".
 
 
I guess we were just famished,  my husband and I literally devoured everything.

Wish come true... good food!!! - My son wasn't interested though.
 
 

The Paella comes with free fruit shakes, that were just divine. 
 
Very good ambiance - just perfect for an enjoyable family meal.
 
The restaurant has floor to ceiling bookcase which serves as a divider to a more private seating. Furniture and lighting(courtesy of chandeliers which kind of resembles melted candle), gives the place a Goth theme.  Really unique. 
 
The place has limited seating though and if you intend to come on a weekend, I would suggest you call in advance for reservations.
 
Truly one of the best paella I have tasted.  Will be back!
 
Cerveseria is located at Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center Makati.
Contact Numbers: 7574791 / 09178944325.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!