December 4, 2011

Calaruega Church Tagaytay

For the longest time, I have been wanting to go to Calaruega Church in Tagaytay. 

 I have heard so much of it's picturesque garden and chapel. The opportunity came last November when my family decided to go to Tagaytay for my weekend birthday. 

 We stayed at Canyon Woods Resort and as it turned out Calaruega is just a few more kilometers down South (or is it a few mountains and hills up South...?).
The view was simply breath taking. I was shooting pictures like a maniac... (really!)

 



Unfortunately, my husband said it was not as all good on his part, since he had to carry my youngest on his shoulder, going up the flight of stairs to reach the main chapel!

(my husband, preparing for the climb up)

 



 
It was amazingly beautiful... (close to God and close to nature).


Calaruega Church - Caleruega, The Transfiguration Chapel
Address: Brgy. Kaylaway, Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas
Contact Numbers: 0921-830-4226 0921-270-9890

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!