June 19, 2011

Alona Golden Palm Resort: Our Home in Bohol


I took a chance on this small 7 room, boutique resort house for our family vacation in Bohol to celebrate my husband's 21st birthday (lol!!!).  And I am happy I did. My husband who was initially pessimistic, was obviously delighted I choosed to book there!

 
The garden was very well kept. The room and bath that we stayed in was equally clean. The pool was surprisingly heated to luke warm, perfect for kiddos...





The resort is located about 2 minutes walk from the beach, which makes it a perfect place to relax away from the busy and noisy Alona beach front.

It was much safer inside the resort too as it was gated, well lighted and guarded. It was okay to just leave the kids wandering and running about, while I sip into my delicious fresh mango shake.

We got a superior deluxe room at the ground floor, which was perfect since it was right in front of the pool.




(we had 2 queen size beds, a mini bar, free daily coffee and tea and very powerful 2hp air-conditioning unit - freezing!!!)



(the front of our room)


(my family swimming, this is also actually a jacuzzi)


(pacquioa sleeping)


The resort owns 3 well trained dogs and my youngest grew a fonding of Pacquioa, the black pit bull. He literally begged to take it back home to Manila with us.

The staff were nice and accommodating. They readily attended to my request of cake and arranged for special in-room massage for my husband.  

They gave him cake while singing a happy birthday. Sweet!!!



(well trimmed garden)



(my son lounging)



(picture perfect back ground, every time)

(the pool bar has everything, prices also better than the other restos by the Alona beach front)


(the 2 minute walk to the beach includes a stairs)

Alona Golden Palm Beach resort is our home in Bohol!!!



Alona Golden Palm Beach Resort is located in Alona Beach, Panglao Island Bohol.  Check out their website - http://www.alonagoldenpalm.com for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know your thoughts!